Micromax A35 Bolt smartphone launched – an entry level Android Gingerbread handset
Micromax recently launched A35 Bolt and this is the first Android phone in Micromax Bolt series. This handset comes with 3.97 inches screen having a resolution of 480×800 pixels and it is a capacitive touchscreen.
Micromax A35 Bolt runs on 1GHz processor and there is Android 2.3 aka Gingerbread OS inside. There is also something called Flash Transfer feature which lets you share images, songs, files, videos, applications, etc. through just one swipe. Content can be shared by just dragging it on the screen or shaking it between the Android smartphones on Wi-Fi. This feature was also seen in Micromax A27 Ninja which was launched a couple of days ago. This phone costs Rs. 4,250.
Micromax A35 specifications are
- 3.97 inches display having 480×800 pixels resolution
- 1GHz processor
- Android 2.3.5 aka Gingerbread OS
- Dual SIM capabilities with Dual Stand by (both GSM cards)
- 2MP rear facing camera, 0.3MP front facing camera
- Bluetooth 2.1, microUSB, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- 3.5mm headphones jack
- 1,500mAh battery, four-and-half hours rated talk time
- 16 GB expandable memory through microSD card slot