Lava Xolo X500 Android Phone Based on Atom Processor
The Indian cellphone manufacturer Lava has increased its product range with an addition of a new level of smartphone that boasts new Intel Z2420 chip. It is the Lava Xolo X500, a device based on Intel’s Atom Lexington Z2420 chip which was first displayed at the recently held CES 2013.
The Lava Xolo 900 which was launched by Lava earlier was powered by Z2460 chip, a predecessor of the current technology. This new chip features a single core processor that uses hyper-threading technology, adding more pleasure in using the device. Intel says that this configuration offers a straight performance of 10 to 15 percent. However, Intel has also said that this feature cannot be more powerful than the dual core processors. Read the below given Lava Xolo X500 specifications for more details –
- 3.5-inch TFT display with a screen resolution of 480 by 320 pixels
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system
- 1.2GHz processor with Intel Hyper-Threading technology
- 512MB internal RAM
- Expandable memory storage of up to 32GB through a microSD card
- 4GB internal memory space
- 5 megapixel primary camera
- 1,500mAh battery
So, what do you think after checking out this specification? Please comment your views about this device and let us know your interest for it.