Lava IRIS 430 displayed online: Better specs at lower price
Lava has launched IRIS 454 and IRIS 502 Android based smartphones last month and now it is up for IRIS 430 which is the latest addition to this series. The device is yet to launch officially and the details will be announced accordingly. For now, this new smartphone is found listed on Lava’s official website.
As far as the specs of this new device are concerned, it sports a 4.3-inch WVGA display with a screen resolution of 480 by 800 pixels. It is a capacitive touchscreen and runs Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system layered with TouchWiz UI. The phone is also equipped with a 5 megapixel primary camera with auto focus and LED flash support. Other than this, the device also gets a VGA front facing camera for enhanced experience. Read the below given quick specs of this device for more information –
- 4.3-inch WVGA capacitive display with 480 by 800 pixels resolution
- Dimensions are 130 mm by 67 mm by 10.55 mm
- Dual SIM (GSM+WCDMA) capability
- Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system
- TouchWiz user interface
- 1GHz dual core processor
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB built-in storage
- 32GB expandable memory through a microSD card
- 5 megapixel primary camera with auto focus and LED flash
- VGA front facing camera
- Connectivity for 3G, Wi-Fi, EDGE, GPRS, Bluetooth 4.0, USB, and GPS
- 1,400mAh or 1500mAh battery
The phone supports a range of both audio and video formats including MP3, AAC, 3GP, AVI, and MP4. There is no assured word about the battery of this device. Both 1,400mAh and 1,500mAh batteries are listed on the sites. Despite this, the phone comes with pre-installed apps such as standard Google bundle that includes Google, Gmail, Google Talk, and YouTube; and games such as Saving Private Sheep and Asphalt 6.
Dating back to November 2012, Lava announced the plans of launching a range of smartphones under its Lava IRIS series. According to that, you can expect few more smartphones under this series and we expect all to be budget-friendly. Lava has also announced that the smartphones under IRIS series will be packed with better features in terms of processor, screens, and dual SIM connectivity. Expect all the devices between a pricing of Rs. 5,000 and Rs. 10,000.
Current handsets that Lava offered are –
- Lava IRIS 454
- Lava IRIS 502
- Lava IRIS 351
- Lava IRIS N501
- Lava IRIS N350
Lava has promised that all these devices will be priced under Rs. 10,000. The company is also expecting to launch the IRIS N320, but details of its availability are not yet announced.
Latest posts by Rushabh Bhatt (see all)
- Toshiba Kirabook – Expensive laptop with a high resolution screen – May 15, 2013
- HP ElitePad 900 – Tablet for corporate needs – May 6, 2013
- Liquid Image Ego – a cool minicamcorder for fast shooting and sharing – May 3, 2013