Karbonn A30 phablet available to buy with 5.9-inch display
So far we have seen the big brands launching bigger screens in the market to give touch competition to their rivals and now it is time for Karbonn Mobiles to show its power. The manufacturer has launched a big brother of all – A30 Phablet in the Indian market. The Karbonn A30 Phablet is a dual-SIM device that apparently carries a bigger 5.9-inch display which makes it one of the biggest handsets in the world.
This handset is available on Saholic, a shopping website for just Rs. 11,500. Sporting a bigger 5.9 inch display, Karbonn opens door for those who are seeking for big screen, Android-based budget devices. Check out the specs of budget Android Phablet –
- 5.9-inch capacitive touchscreen
- 1GHz Dual-Core processor
- Android 4.0 operating system (Ice Cream Sandwich OS)
- External memory space up to 32 GB via microSD card
- 8 megapixel primary camera with LED flash and 1.3 megapixel front facing secondary camera
- 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi with hotspot, Bluetooth, microUSB connectivity
- 2,500 mAh battery
Though no news has been disclosed about the Ram, processor details and screen resolution of Karbonn A30, we expect that the phablet will at least carry 1 GB RAM, 1GHz processor and minimum 800 x 480 pixels of standard resolution. These are the basic requirements for good performance device and Karbonn at this stage cannot restrict to less specs than expected.
This phablet will be available with some preloaded apps such as Angry Birds, PayTM and Kingsoft. As mentioned on its website, the Karbonn A30 will be available in two different colors – Silver and White. In addition to this, the package will contain a battery cover and a carry case.
Stay tuned for more updates on Karbonn A30 phablet which surely be found available on other online shopping sites.
Latest posts by Rushabh Bhatt (see all)
- Toshiba Kirabook – Expensive laptop with a high resolution screen – May 15, 2013
- HP ElitePad 900 – Tablet for corporate needs – May 6, 2013
- Liquid Image Ego – a cool minicamcorder for fast shooting and sharing – May 3, 2013