iPhone 5 to Release on 2 Nov in India for Rs 45,500
As we have already mentioned earlier, the new Apple iPhone 5 will cost Rs. 45,500 and now we have surprising news for our readers. This device is set to launch on November 2, 2012 in India for the same price tag as mentioned above.
The phone has been delayed for a week and will be available to Indian owners starting from November 2, but some of the Apple partners in the nation have confirmed its starting price will be Rs. 45,500/-
According to Redington, one of the two Apple’s distribution partners in India, the base model or 16GB iPhone 5 will come for a price tag of Rs. 45,500 whereas; the 32GB will be available for Rs. 52,500 and 64GB for Rs. 59,500. Another distributor of Apple products Ingram Micro has also confirmed the same for the launch date of this most awaiting device. Both the distributors, Ingram Micro and Redington have already sold iPad and iPods in India.
Despite this, both white and black versions of iPhone 5 may go one sale on the same date as expected. However, as far as the stocks are concerned, there are very limited products available as per the demands for this device globally.
To make this limited product available, online retailers such as Saholic and Infibeam have already started taking pre-orders for the base (16GB) version with Rs. 5,000 as advance payment. As we have already updated, Saholic will be selling the base model of iPhone 5 for Rs. 45,500 and the product is expected to ship till 4 November.
If we consider the sales of this product, it has been proven as one of the fastest selling smartphones ever with around 5 million cellphones has already been listed for sales in the first week. Below given are the key features of iPhone 5 –
- 4-inch Retina display with 1136×640 pixels resolution at 326 ppi
- Dual-core A6 chip
- 8 megapixel primary camera with Sapphire crystal lens
- 1.2 megapixel front facing camera for video calling
- 8-pin Dock connector that is now called as Lightning
Latest posts by Rushabh Bhatt (see all)
- Toshiba Kirabook – Expensive laptop with a high resolution screen – May 15, 2013
- HP ElitePad 900 – Tablet for corporate needs – May 6, 2013
- Liquid Image Ego – a cool minicamcorder for fast shooting and sharing – May 3, 2013