Panasonic Toughbook CF-53 Series in India
Panasonic Launches Toughbook Series in India
Panasonic, the major Japanese electronics has lately launched a new range of Toughbooks for business processes in India. As the company has said, the new Toughbooks are designed to provide reliable as well as secure access to the mobile workers. Moreover, it provides easy access to data and applications in the more challenging environments.
Panasonic Toughbook CF-53 Specs
- The Toughbook CF-53 weighs just 2.65 kg
- It sports 14-inch LCD display
- It also has second generation Intel Core processor
- Equipped with spill resistant keyboard
- Boasts wider touchpad with multi-touch functionality
- Battery life gives 10 hours of backup
- The device comes with a warranty of three years
- High reliability and security with 76cm free fall test. Comes with a nice case with integrated handle.
- 14″ high brightness LCD
Panasonic Toughbook CF-53 Price
Price has been set at INR 100,000
Panasonic says that this new Toughbook series has potential to serve to different industries ranging from automotive to telecom. Besides, this new Toughbook series was launched with a number of apps and benefits which the users can experience. As of now, the company has decided to produce 4000 units this year, whereas, the target is set for 40,000 units in the coming year.
Latest posts by Stephen Cruze (see all)
- Lenovo G580 review – A basic laptop made for everyday use – May 26, 2013
- Karbonn Titanium S5 – Inexpensive phone but tad slow performance – May 25, 2013
- Go Tech Funtab Talk 2G – Inexpensive but sluggish performance – May 18, 2013